Many students simply do not plan ahead and do not follow the advice of their friends or parents. However, it is important that the student also has an interest in the subject for which he/she is enrolled. For that, it is very important to know more about the course. If you want to plan your career and work while in 12th grade. Being standard, then BA, LLB is one of the best courses. This is a dual degree program that allows you to earn both your bachelor’s and master’s degree.
BA is a Bachelor of Arts and LLB is a Bachelor of Law. This is a dual degree program that allows you to earn both a Bachelor of Arts and a law degree. The combination of your knowledge in these two areas will help you become a very good lawyer. The legal profession will not have an easy job. You need to focus very seriously on all related topics and parts. This course gives you the chance to learn them all.
This is a five-year course in which you will study both subjects. This is a one semester course, ten semesters in total. You will find several universities and colleges in India that offer the best legal education in class in India. It is one of the most prestigious degrees in India.
What is the BA LLB programme?
For all students who want to become lawyers, this course is an ideal choice. This course will be a blend of art and law. You can study political science, history, philosophy, sociology and international law, family law and many other related subjects. In addition to academic knowledge, some colleges even take sports exams to help students prepare for real-world court cases.
The BA LLB programme is a five-year programme with a total of ten semesters. After completing the course, you can either do an internship with an experienced lawyer or try to get a legal job in a company. Almost every organization needs legal services and lawyers, so you can easily find work. They also prepare for government positions such as judges, prosecutors and legal advisors. Both the public and private sectors offer jobs. The reversals won’t be bad either.
If you are considering this BA LLB course, here you will find useful information such as tuition fees, eligibility, admission procedure, entrance tests, syllabus and much more.
First we will look at the selection criteria. Without accurate information about the selection criteria, you cannot know if you are suitable for the course. So here is some useful information to help you decide if you are eligible for the BA, LLB or not:
- You must have passed 10+12 from an accredited college or university.
- It is important that you are in the twelfth grade. The class reaches at least 50%.
- There is a 5% discount for those in the ST, SC and BC categories.
- You must be at least 17 years old to enrol on a BA LLB course. The maximum age to participate in the course is 23.
If you meet all of the above criteria, the next thing to consider is the admissions process. Each school or university has its own admissions process, and you should make sure you know all these details. So here are some details about admission to the BA LLB. You must pass a placement test to take the course. There are different tests and each college or university accepts different tests. There are still universities that only allow admission based on merit. Results will be announced one to two weeks after the exam. Once the results are in, an orientation session will be held and you will have the opportunity to apply to four or five colleges at once. Depending on your rank and the number of seats available, you will be admitted to the college for which you have applied.
Some of the entrance exams may be taken for BA LLB.
As mentioned earlier, many states have their own entrance exams for the BA LLB course. So here are some of the most common entrance exams in different states for LLB or integrated LLB courses.
- IHT CET
- AP LAVSET
The AILET is a national level entrance test held annually across the country. Almost every law school in the country accepts this score. The LSAT is accepted by more than 80% of higher education institutions in India. CLAT is an entrance test organized for national law universities in India.
The MHT CET is also a state-level test conducted by the state of Maharashtra. AP LAWCET is organized by the state of Andhra Pradesh and the state of Telangana is organizing TS LAWCET. These entrance exams are usually held in April or May. Registration begins in June. But the process of filling out and sending in the application begins in January. Please consult the website regularly for more information about the admission procedure.
Before choosing the best school or university for a degree, you need to understand the tuition structure. Since this is a prestigious program, make sure you choose the right institution. It takes a lot of practice to understand each section and article. If you have the right people to explain, then you don’t have to worry at all. Some of the best universities in India offer this course. The cost of the course also ranges from 1.5 lakhs to 17 lakhs. In every state, there are public colleges and universities that will give you the best education for a very low price. You just need to make sure that you check all the details of the facility before signing up. There are also many other colleges and universities that will offer you scholarships. This allows you to take the BA LLB course for a small fee.
Study programme or programme
The subjects of the LLB include all undergraduate majors with a combination of legal subjects. From the beginning, you will be thoroughly informed about the study of law. If you want to take a look at the subjects studied on this BA LLB degree, here is a list of five or ten semester courses:
- Legal method
- Law on Public Procurement I
- Legal English and communication skills
- Contract Law-II
- Civil liability law and consumer protection law
- Political Science I
- Family law – I
- Constitutional law-I
- I’m the criminal law.
- Economy – I
- Political Science-II
- Family Law-II
- Constitutional law-II
- Criminal law II
- Administrative law
- Environmental studies and environmental legislation
- Evidence Act
- Company law
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- international law
- Property right
- Investment and competition law
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Labor Law-I
- Tax law
- Law and new technologies
- human rights
- Seminar paper I
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Labour Law-II
- Interpretation of the Charter
- international trade law
- Report of workshop II
- Legal ethics and jurisprudence
- Operation, supplication and persuasion
- Land and property law
- Document for Workshop III
- Report of workshop IV
- Internship (lawyers / law firms)
These are generally the most common subjects studied on a BA LLB course. There may be minor changes in courses depending on state or university regulations. There will be a few more or fewer items.
Career opportunities and job descriptions
On completion of the BA LLB course you will have many employment opportunities in a variety of sectors, both private and public. Here are some of the jobs you will get:
- Corporate lawyer
- Government Advocate
- Trainee lawyer
- Associate lawyer
- Legal aid
- Legal Advisor
- Private practice
You can do many things with this legal education. This is a very valuable degree, and all the work you do will be highly respected in the community. The starting rate is three lakhs per year, but you can also earn up to 10-15 lakhs. It all depends on the legal profession you choose. A lawyer earns much more than any other lawyer.
Why choose a BA LLB degree?
If you are not sure whether a BA LLB degree is right for you or not, and you have no one to give you the right advice, you should check out these reasons. Yes, we have listed here some of the reasons why the BA LLB is a good choice:
- You can continue your studies if you like. You can do an LLM, which is a master’s degree in legal education.
- You might get a job that pays much more than you should expect. Many institutions and companies need consultants or lawyers, so you can easily find a job. The business world needs lawyers to handle all legal issues. The banking and financial sector also needs lawyers. You have a few options if you don’t want to practice in court.
- If you want, you can prepare for the state law exam, the dream of many lawyers. A few years of experience as an attorney and some dedication to preparing for court exams will help you reach your goal. You can also prepare for the prosecutor’s exam at the same time as the judge’s exam.
- You may choose to become a teacher and begin your teaching career at a college or university. It’s a great way to start your career after you get your BA LLB. Even if you open your own practice, you can take a part-time job, as it can give you a lot of satisfaction.
Some of the top colleges offer BA LLB.
If you want to get the best education, it is very important to choose the best university. When it comes to BA LLB course, there are several colleges and universities in India. Many national law universities in India offer this course. If you need a list of the best universities, here are a few.
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Christ
- National Law University Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia
- Gujarat National Law University
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- University of Law ILS
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- Nalsar Law University
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- University National Law Faculty of India
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- National Law University, New Delhi
- Panjab University
- Symbiosis Law School
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University
- West Bengal National Law University
As mentioned earlier, the cost of the course varies from 1.5 lakhs to 17 lakhs per college. So you should make your choice accordingly.
This is the most useful information about the BA LLB integrated law course. The article contained all the useful information like tuition fees, colleges, selection criteria and admission procedure. We hope you found this information useful. However, if you want to know more about the courses offered by a particular school or university, you can visit their website. They provide complete information on their website.
frequently asked questions
What is the scope of the BA LLB?
A BA LLB degree is about research and law, not just careers in business and legal jobs. They can acquire knowledge in civil, criminal and commercial law and have a listening ear for all those seeking justice. While earning a degree in liberal arts and law, you’ll also benefit from experiential learning and hands-on training.
What are the fees for the BA LLB?
Article Plata structure-top-ba-all…
What are the admission requirements for the BA LLB?
BA LLB Admission Criteria With this criterion, candidates belonging to General/OBC/Specially abled Press category should have at least 45% marks in their 10+2 level to take BA LLB course and the percentage set for SC/ST category is 40%.