Learning is very important for students. This article will discuss how to create an engaging Google forms with 8 steps in no time.
The “how to make a survey on google” is an article that discusses 8 steps for creating engaging Google Forms. The article includes helpful tips and tricks for teachers who want to create engaging surveys.
The topic of today’s lesson is Google forms. You will be able to do the following by the conclusion of this guide:
- Make a Google form with a variety of questions.
- Use a variety of templates to personalize your Google Forms.
- Share your Google forms with others.
- Your Forms may be embedded in your blog or website.
1st step Go to your Google Docs account and choose Create, then Form.
Step 2: Create a title and a description for your form.
3rd step To make your form appear nice, choose a backdrop. To do so, go to the top bar and click ” Theme “, as seen in the image below. Choose from the available themes, click on the one you want, and then click Done.
4th step You can now begin filling out your form. Please submit your inquiries.
and then decide on the kind of question you’d want to utilize. You may choose from the following options:
This is how each shape appears.
Questions with several answers
Choose from a list of options.
text in a paragraph
Alternatively, just text
5th step To add the option other to your questions, click “Add Other.” This is how it will seem.
Step 6 If you want to add a page break to your form so that students may answer a series of questions on one page before moving on to the next, follow these steps: Add the forms you want by clicking “add items” at the bottom of the page.
Step 7: Customize the confirmation message by selecting one of the following options:
- Selecting a link to submit a new answer
- Publish and display a link to the form’s results.
- Allow respondents to revise their responses after they’ve submitted them.
8th step You have three choices for sharing your form:
- Give people a direct link to your form.
- Spread the word about your form on social networking platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus)
- Email your form to others.
- Alternatively, you may include it in your classroom’s blog or website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do teachers create a Google form?
A: First, you need to go to the Google Drive website. Then click on Create under your google account name at the top of your screen. You can then select a template or upload one from your computer if you have it saved somewhere else online. From there, fill in whatever personal information is required and enter any question fields that are applicable for this form (like who is completing this project). Once everything is set up, click publish when done!
How do you use Google Forms in the classroom?
A: The best way to use Google Forms is for gathering data from a specific group of students. You can create a spreadsheet, have each student fill it out and then analyze the information collected.